Sat, Jun 11|
The Heart of Eating: Introduction to Intuitive Eating
Learn a self-compassionate approach to health and wellness with intuitive eating.
Time & Location
Jun 11, 2022, 3:00 PM
Saint Albans, 89 Olde Main Plaza, St Albans, WV 25177, USA
About The Event
Join nutrition coach Dr. Stephanie Lanham, DCN, to learn step-by-step ways to incorporate more intuitive eating into your life. What is Intuitive Eating? It is an anti-diet approach to health and wellness. If you are tired of the on-again-off-again dieting cycle, the yo-yo weight loss/weight gain, and feeling like you can’t be trusted around food, then this class is for you!
In this course, you will learn about:
· Intuitive Eating Principles
· Why Intuitive Eating is important
· How to apply intuitive eating into everyday life
· Emotional eating
· And much more!
· - 1.5-hour live discussion with Dr. Stephanie Lanham, DCN, CNS, NBC-HWC
· - Additional Q&A session
· - PDF Documents (emailed) with lecture notes
· - Access to the recorded lecture
· - Tea time with Grounded teas
Online option is available at request!
Each client will leave feeling empowered and ready to build healthier relationships with their body and with food. This class is the beginning of transforming how we perceive health and wellness. Stephanie will be providing tools and resources to each of the participants as guidance and education to support this class's teachings.